DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London By DK Travel. Normally, this book will cost you $9.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
Find your corner of London with this essential travel guide to this great city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there before you've even packed your suitcase - step back in time at the Tower of London and the British Museum, get a bird's eye view of London from the Shard, or relax in Hyde Park. The DK Eyewitness Guide to London covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love London: world-class museums, lively local markets, pomp and pageantry - what will yours be?
- See London from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in London gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 20 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament
- Covers Westminster and Whitehall; Mayfair and St James's; Soho and Trafalgar Square; Covent Garden and the Strand; Holborn and the Inns of Court; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; King's Cross, Camden and Islington; the City; Shoreditch and Spitalfields; Southwark and Bankside; South Bank; Chelsea and Battersea; South Kensington and Knightsbridge; Kensington, Holland Park and Notting Hill; Regent's Park and Marylebone; Hampstead and Highgate; Greenwich and Canary Wharf; plus sights beyond the city.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Staying longer? Try our DK Eyewitness guide to Great Britain.