Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2018 By Randy H. Shih. Normally, this book will cost you $39.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
• Designed specifically for beginners with no prior CAD experience
• Uses a hands-on, exercise-intensive, tutorial style approach
• Covers parametric modeling, 3D Modeling, and the Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam
• Includes a chapter on stress analysis
• Features a new chapter introducing you to 3D printing
Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2018 contains a series of seventeen tutorial style lessons designed to introduce Autodesk Inventor, solid modeling, and parametric modeling. It uses a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the important parametric modeling techniques and concepts.
The lessons guide the user from constructing basic shapes to building intelligent mechanical designs, creating multi-view drawings and assembly models. Other featured topics include sheet metal design, motion analysis, 2D design reuse, collision and contact, stress analysis, 3D printing and the Autodesk Inventor 2018 Certified User Examination.
Autodesk Inventor 2018 Certified User Examination
The content of Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2018 covers the performance tasks that have been identified by Autodesk as being included on the Autodesk Inventor 2018 Certified User examination. Special reference guides show students where the performance tasks are covered in the book.
If you want to prepare for the Autodesk Inventor 2018 Certified User Examination this is the only book that you need. If you are not interested in the Autodesk Inventor 2018 Certified User Exam you will still be studying the most important tools and techniques of Autodesk Inventor as identified by Autodesk.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started
2. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
3. Constructive Solid Geometry Concepts
4. Model History Tree
5. Parametric Constraints Fundamentals
6. Geometric Construction Tools
7. Parent/Child Relationships and the BORN Technique
8. Part Drawings and 3D Model-Based Definition
9. Datum Features and Auxiliary Views
10. Introduction to 3D Printing
11. Symmetrical Features in Designs
12. Advanced 3D Construction Tools
13. Sheet Metal Designs
14. Assembly Modeling - Putting It All Together
15. Content Center and Basic Motion Analysis
16. 2D Design Reuse, Collision and Contact
17. Introduction to Stress Analysis